Buildabearville Garden
Welcome To BG to we are very happy to have you here
Please join the fun here on BG we can't wait to meet you!
:[IMG]http://i3
Rules of garden.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:50 am by Annalise

Rules

These is what your not alowed to do.

No Bad Words
No Talking Back
No being rude to other
No taking pictures of your self
No posting links to other forums or anything else (ask a admin about this)
No videos of any sort
No just putting one word
No talk about life prombles (we will only pray for you just say you need praying for)
No writing all in Capital letters it's SHOUTING!
No writing …

Comments: 3

Chat Box Rules

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:52 am by Annalise

Chat Box rules

No bad words
No talking rude to others
no taking pictures of your self
No posting links to anything (unless you ask an admin)
No Videos
No talk about life problems
No writing in all Caps
No writing in red or blue
No coping work or graphics
No romance
No saying your leaving forever

Thank you for reading [IMG]http://i263.pho

Comments: 2

First, Garden Second, Olden Days Third Christmas in Newyork

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First, Garden Second, Olden Days Third Christmas in Newyork

Post by Annalise on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:47 am

Welcome Ladys and Boys, To the new Role play and the first one ever in this forum here it goes the first thing you need to do is understand the story and here it goes,
So first these Four girls I pick the names for you to pick from, They are first at Annalise's Garden to have a birthday party for Annalise and her three friends named Isabella, Bella, Chantelle oh and don't forget her baby sister Ericka.

So these four best friends have a farm party with annalise and this one gift was from her Grandmother and Annalise opend it up and it was a spring basket with flowers a her favourite flower most of all is the Roseasentafoldea and in side there was a big brown book with a Roseasentafoldea on the book she opened it up and her four Bff and Annalise's baby sister Ericka came with her into this Olden house in the country with flowers everywhere just like a grandmothers house. Than we play on from there than after Annalise finds ballernia slippers with a Rosesentafoldea on it and Annalise puts them on and they go to New York and they shop for each other for gifts and they all live in a hotel there and wehn Annalise opens her gift it is Crown or Tiara and with a Roseasentafoldea on it she puts it on and she turns into a Beautiful Priness and her friends turn into what they always wanted in there life. Then Annalise is now princess Annalise of the whole town so here are the people only five people are alowed to play one part.

Annalise/Me (Annalise is the most beautifuliset and the most pretty dressed she loves flowers, Granny stuff, Wishes to be a Pretty Princess.)

Baby Ericka/ (Ericka is city lover she loves to bug her Big sister Annalise she tesse her about being a princess and that will never happen but other than that she loves her Toy Panada and her Toy tucan (Noisy) she loves to sleep but she loves her big sister alot too. Ericka wishes to live in NewYork and be rich. for a little sister she dresses classy and profesinol and has kate middleton hair.)

Isabella/ (Isabella she loves reading and she loves Animals but other than that she loves spring time and hangging with her BFF Annalise they are both like glue they stick together Isabella cheers Annalise up and always makes everyone smile when she does and she will never let a changelle go in the kitchen and she wishes to cook with bobby flay

Bella/bella wow she is a super green thumb she is very over emotional she s the shy one she was searching on the internet and saw something posted about annalise please make up what it is

Chantelle/ (Chantelle she and Annalise are the same they are like twins they both love cute flowers and loves spring and all that cute stuff but there is something about Chantelle that no one knows about her can someone please make up what Chantelle is not telling anyone?

Please say This

I------ want to be -------- because - -- - - ---- I thank you Annalise the second owner that you have made this I love it and I love the idea, as a prond member I thank you again.

Lol That is what you have to say Lol sorry I love to hear people say that they love what I made. :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Annalise
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top