Buildabearville Garden
Welcome To BG to we are very happy to have you here
Please join the fun here on BG we can't wait to meet you!
:[IMG]http://i3 New for this forum 18/08/2011 !!! 1112902414

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Buildabearville Garden
Welcome To BG to we are very happy to have you here
Please join the fun here on BG we can't wait to meet you!
:[IMG]http://i3 New for this forum 18/08/2011 !!! 1112902414
Buildabearville Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rules of garden.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:50 am by Annalise

Rules

These is what your not alowed to do.

No Bad Words
No Talking Back
No being rude to other
No taking pictures of your self
No posting links to other forums or anything else (ask a admin about this)
No videos of any sort
No just putting one word
No talk about life prombles (we will only pray for you just say you need praying for)
No writing all in Capital letters it's SHOUTING!
No writing …

Comments: 3

Chat Box Rules

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:52 am by Annalise

Chat Box rules

No bad words
No talking rude to others
no taking pictures of your self
No posting links to anything (unless you ask an admin)
No Videos
No talk about life problems
No writing in all Caps
No writing in red or blue
No coping work or graphics
No romance
No saying your leaving forever

Thank you for reading [IMG]http://i263.pho

Comments: 2

New for this forum 18/08/2011 !!!

3 posters

Go down

New for this forum 18/08/2011 !!! Empty New for this forum 18/08/2011 !!!

Post by Annalise Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:22 am

Welcome EVERYONE! to the bracking news welcome this is Annalise Owner and Fonder of Buildabearville Garden! and welcome to "Lets Talk News with Annalise" And today for the Weekly News of Bearville Garden we have seen to have over 10 People come into this beautiful friendly garden and now they are apart of our Flower path just another beautiful flower has come into this garden of friends.

News for this WEEK is . . .

Contest! be a winner! and earn a prize!We are going to have a Contest hosted by yors truly Annalise and Erika the theme is going to be about that you have to draw a picture of something to do with butterfly garden flowers any cute stuff please, This is going to happen in 3 weeks from now!

Wanna Trade?
For our trading news is that Annalise had UPDATED her trading post and still is waiting for outstanding offers that are fair to both people, Check it out before all of your favourite rare items are GONE!

Shopping Time! Malll is OPEN!Mall is open right now! we only have food for you to buy but soon at the next month we are going to be opening PETS! for your Bearville Garden account to take care of one of gods beautiful living things (animals) to love and to care for them.

Graphic Shops!Erika has been working long time on making her new inprove GRAPHICES! so stay toune to see what Erika's graphices going to look like at 30/08/2011 or so. So get out your Bearville calander and right all of this stuff done! Now!

Welcome our new friends!For our new members we have[Brooke] [Grace] [AngelColorful] [Maybear] [NeonHeart] [MommyBear] [Jane] and [Cloud] Lets welcome are lovely new friends Say Hi everyone and when ever you see them in the chat box alone just say Hi to them, because they are new and they need help with stuff if they don't know what to do on a forum or need help making friends so give them a hug or a nice hand shake.

The News Job report! We NEED help keep this forum save with your skills if it is Administrators ] [ Lead Moderators ] [ Chat Mod ] [ Trade Helper ] [ Mods ] [ Pawfect Photography ] [ Yearbook Creater ] [ MOTM (member of the month) ] [ Graphic Artist ] [ Contest Creater ] [ V.I.S (very important staff) ] [ Fashion Magazine Maker ]

If you want one of the jobs please pm me or Erika about job here is the format
What job do you want? :
Why do you want this job? :
What will you bring to Bearville Garden? :
Prove :
(Prove means to tell us if you have been this job before and you were good at it or something like that, or if you have like work that you have done than pm it to meor Erika)
That is the format so that was the news of the jobs.

Thank you everyone and that is the news of this week and that was Annalise fonder and owner of Bearville Garden stay tune for another news Next two weeks! And That was "Lets talk News with Annalise" Thank you everybody God bless.

Annalise
Annalise
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

Back to top Go down

New for this forum 18/08/2011 !!! Empty Re: New for this forum 18/08/2011 !!!

Post by Admin Erika Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:26 am

Thank you very much annalise
yup it's true i will be tuning up my shop it will also have a new name

Please everyone note i wanted to make you draw city pictures but i lost the argument and we have to do girly butterfly stuff :( :P
Admin Erika
Admin Erika
Admin/Owner/Lead GA
Admin/Owner/Lead GA

https://bearvillegarden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maybear209 Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:33 am

That is SOOOOO amazing. Thanks a bunches for sharing that with us.
I so can't wait for all the new improvements and news and wow, so much more! :D so can't wait. It's amazing, I think it's nice to draw stuff for a garden but a city is a nice idea to, so yeah, awesome. :D
And I'm not -that- new. Lol... But yea, thanks again and I can't wait!
New for this forum 18/08/2011 !!! 4044942068
Maybear209
Maybear209
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down